Not only is the Conti X-one an extremely efficient machine, comfortably making large numbers of high quality coffees at low cost, it’s advanced control system display features information on: settings; management; and maintenance, neatly housed within the stylish machine.
Conti offer a choice of options up to 3 Group, equal pricing for an espresso (E) and tall cup (TC) configuration make this a very attractive proposition and a superb machine for demanding environments.
Stylish machines in red, black or white ensure that the X-one will fit into any environment and complement its décor and the Conti’ logo is subtly emphasised by a dash of light featured below the brand name.
Features and benefits
- It’s the same price for upgraded elements which makes this an extremely attractive traditional machine
- The operating area near the coffee groups benefit from lighting to optimise barista experience with illuminated press buttons on the control panel allowing for easy, comfortable and intuitive selections.
- Coffee industry standards apply to the extraction and boiler temperature which are controlled by a sensor and a PID system. Each group is managed by the thermo syphon system, all with adjustable flow device, for setting of safe and constant temperature control and levels for coffees, whatever the volume.
- Dual Function Steam Taps are simple and effective with the X-One lever.
- Programmable pre-infusion is available on both options speeding up service
- Pre-programmed volumes of hot water and pre-infusion enable quick delivery at a suitable temperature and without splashes for complete safety.
- Stainless steel wire drip tray ensure clean cups and the wide and spacious tray is easily removable to dispose of liquid.
- Eco Mode ensure a reduction in carbon footprint as well as energy saving
- Automatic cleaning of the coffee groups and heating element security improve the machine efficiency and reduce breakdowns
|Machine type||Table top|
|Paid vend option?||No|
|Water supply||Mains fed|
|Snack/ Cold drink option?||No|