Nevis, new from Macchiavalley, has a stylish modular design and it’s use of premium components offer a bean to cup machine which is both robust and striking. Available in polished stainless steel, black steel or brown steel finish the machine will enhance any professional environment. Nominated in the If Design awards 2017, it uses pioneering technology to enable a very intuitive, state of the art operation for users.
The MACCHIAVALLEY Profile User interface allows users to save their favourite drink settings via an App. The wifi and bluetooth enabled on the machine will recreate their drink so now users can tailor make their cappuccino, latte or flat white just the way they like it – a half shot or double shot espresso, more foam or less foam – the options are endless. The App can also accept payment from Applepay and Paypal offering greater control and flexibility on the number of staff drinks you allocate each day.
The best in Innovation and Technology..
- As standard the silence function is produced from 2 long life premium grinders with precision ceramic grinding discs
- 2 bean containers will hold 1 kg espresso or coffee beans in each plus a manual option for adding a ground coffee option such a decaffeinated. Empty display message when coffee beans need a refill.
- I touch screen display with up to 3 menu screens: 1 for premium bean hopper selections; 1 for decaffeinated or standard bean hopper; and 1 for 2 drinks of each selection.
- Up to 6 Cafe Crema can be dispensed at once from the Flask function
- The machines design enables it to fit under kitchen wall units to ensure a seamless integration into break out areas
- Blue barista lights highlight and display: the cup; casing; and water tank which enables you to determine the water level
- All products are dispensed through an easy to remove central outflow head known as comfort flow
- The Vario Brew is a dual heat exchange in brewing technology and high powered pump which ensures a first coffee express within 45 seconds from switching on or standby
- The dynamic temperature feature ensures the easy adjustment of brewing temperature between 90° and 95° for perfect espresso, speciality coffees and variable for green and black teas
- Cup warmer on the top of the machine for the storage of cups
- Safety features including an anti freeze function and child lock
Not only does this machine offer unbeatable value for money with so many great features and options including start/stop and standby functions it also offers high energy efficiency with it’s eco mode.
The automatic machine is best suited to sites requiring up to 100 perfect quality drinks per day.
Easy to clean and maintain..
Maintenance and servicing are kept at an absolute minimum with the Nevis
- Automatic milk cleaning and decalcification are possible with Logic Clean Combination cleaning
- Manual cleaning is possible with the removable Brewing unit
- A dishwasher-proof coffee tray will hold approximately 40 coffee cakes
- 4 liter water tank
- A dishwasher-proof drip tray will take up to 1 litre in liquid ensuring no spillages
Cleaning accessories included..
1x cleaning tablet, 1x decalcification tablet, 1x 100 liter MACCHIAVALLEY water purifier, water hardness test strips, measuring spoon and user manual
|Machine type||Table top|
|Suited to||Medium volume|
|Snack/ Cold drink option?||No|